ROI-XMA LOOP POWERED 4-20mA BRIDGE TRANSMITTER
The ROI-XMA series is a versatile family of loop
powered 4-20mA bridge transmitters. Versions can be provided for
resistances, between 1K
ohm and 10K ohm impedance. Signal range
can be custom scaled to alternate spans within
sensor range. Transmitter supply voltage may be from 7.5 to 36Vdc.
Output circuit is reverse connection protected and filtered.
PLUGGABLE EURO ELECTRICAL CONNECTORS
SNAP ON MOUNTING BASE FOR DIN RAIL OR SURFACE MOUNTING
WIDE 4-20mA LOOP SUPPLY RANGE FROM 7.5-36V
USED IN REMOTE MONITORING
MEASURE 1K OHM TO 10KOHM INDUSTRY STANDARD
READ WITH PLC, RTU, & PC A-D SYSTEMS
USE WITH 20mA, 5V, & 10V MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS *
- MOUNTING: 35mm DIN rail or surface mountable snap on
- SUPPLY RANGE: 7.5 TO 36Vdc
- SIGNAL OUTPUT: 4-20mA ( LOOP POWERED )**
CONNECTIONS: 30-12awg wire
- INPUT RESISTANCE RANGE: 1K to 10K ohm
- INPUT TYPE: Resistance
- RESPONSE: < 10mS
- DIMENSIONS: 4.510 X 1.258 X 3.948 (height above
- * Loop termination resistor required when used
with voltage ADC
- ** 4-20mA signal uses a 2 wire connection.
Resistance transmitter output is connected in series, with supply and
- *** Mated connector adds additional 3/8” to height.
HOW TO ORDER